Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Reagan (10)- Webkinz



Jackson (4)- "Rocket"


Kobe (7)- "A Sad Day"

This is actually a funny picture to us. It's the day the fish died- we'd been waiting a long time for it to die, so it wasn't sad. Also the picture shows my sorry looking mini rose plants that hardly even have any leaves.)




Kobe (7)- Cam Jansen book report on a bag





Kobe (7)- self portrait




Kobe (7)- Angry Pigeon




Jackson (4)- Moon




Kobe (7)- ripped paper Owl




Kobe (7)- Under the Sea




Kobe (7)- Easter Bunny

("They wanted me to draw an Easter Bunny, but I didn't want to so I made it really different and gave it a blue carrot.")



Kobe (7)- Flowers




Jackson (4)- Monster




Jackson (4)- My Whale!



Kobe (7)- Obi- Wan Dog



Kobe (7)- Jackson Pollock style painting

("My teacher said mine was the best in the class!")

No comments: